• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jukar project arrives

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip Chua

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy all!
The Jukar percussion pistol arrived. It’s pretty cool. As expected lots of this and that imperfection which makes it a perfect practice piece. The trigger has an interesting modification. Worked perfectly fine so it stays just as it is. Half cock works fine. It is in the white and appears unfired.

The stock has some sort of walnut stain and it’s a very very lightweight wood. Would have done iron nitrate first but I’ve seen several references to people using it after stain so I’m gonna try it.

Making up some browning solution and then will probably work on the brass a bit. It’s a little plain.

Anyway, super happy with it. And I’m already planning a flintlock pistol to follow this one.

Attachments

• IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3804.jpeg
    IMG_3804.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3805.jpeg
    IMG_3805.jpeg
  • IMG_3806.jpeg
    IMG_3806.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3807.jpeg
    IMG_3807.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3808.jpeg
    IMG_3808.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3810.jpeg
    IMG_3810.jpeg
  • IMG_3811.jpeg
    IMG_3811.jpeg
  • IMG_3812.jpeg
    IMG_3812.jpeg
Howdy all!
The Jukar percussion pistol arrived. It’s pretty cool. As expected lots of this and that imperfection which makes it a perfect practice piece. The trigger has an interesting modification. Worked perfectly fine so it stays just as it is. Half cock works fine. It is in the white and appears unfired.

The stock has some sort of walnut stain and it’s a very very lightweight wood. Would have done iron nitrate first but I’ve seen several references to people using it after stain so I’m gonna try it.

Making up some browning solution and then will probably work on the brass a bit. It’s a little plain.

Anyway, super happy with it. And I’m already planning a flintlock pistol to follow this one.

Attachments

• IMG_3813.jpeg
    IMG_3813.jpeg
  • IMG_3814.jpeg
    IMG_3814.jpeg
  • IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
Back