• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

IT'S FREE TARGET STAND SEASON

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good idea. When I lived in the country and I had my own personal range and that is what I used. The shooting range I belong to now forbids them. But they do provide wooden target stands. Also no metal cans. They say it is because mowing the grass areas runs over the ones left behind. In other words,
10% of the members cause 90% of the problems.
Was a member of several Baptist church's like that! I'm now a recovering Baptist.

Appreciated I'm sure. I myself have never been to a range. AZ still free and mostly national Forest or BLM land so we shoot where we want. They are closing most the pits everybody and there brother used to shoot at. Now we pick a spot. Hopefully safe with a good backstop and visibility, and shoot away. Not good news for the hikers and the lib tourists call the sheriff Everytime. I never been messed with. Once though we were shooting in an area with a huge hill. Very very safe. Bang bang pretty continually by the kids with the .22 while I reloaded my preferred toys. A very rude and crazy lady walked up there and sat down pretty much in the area of our targets? Just packed up and left. Not sure what she may have had as a motive but wanted no part of it and no conversation with crazy.

I posted what I did out of concern for the safety of members on the forum. Nothing more, nothing less.
FYI. The member who reported your post thought different. As typing is one deminsional its hard to always know for certain. It was viewed as giving ideas to hurt others, something we don't condone.
We now return to regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

As a political activist I have supported my candidate of choice thousands of times by putting up signs. And, I promptly collect them after the election. If the candidate plans to run again I return the signs to him/her. If not I save some for target backing. Those corrugated plastic signs are great in that they are affected by weather like the old paper ones.

I don’t mess with any signs. Not worth the potential confrontation in today’s political scene, even after an election. It’s to the point that I tell strangers I’m Canadian, and I can’t vote!

Back