• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

invest arms hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought a Invest arms hawken 50 cal from the wifes grandpa. I was wondering if anybody knows the maximum powder charge the manufactuer recommends?..Thanks!!

In addition to the german gun proofing law you are allowed to load 8 gramm/123 grs of FFg bp into this rifle.

Regards

Kirrmeister

hey skinner
i own one of these guns and the owners manual say's 90gr 2ff for round balls,and 80gr 2ff for conicals.i have a post on this site with some loading info.
thanks the grizz

oops skinner,
these loades are max loads.start at 50gr 2ff and work up till you get a good group.my gun groups at 75 yds with 60rg 2ff with a 245gr ball-ett.

hope this helps,
the grizz

Latest posts

Back