• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

In the pawnshop.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chef50

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Found this classic in my local pawn shop, needed a wedge pin, rusty all over so I'll be cleaning it for a while. On the GOOD SIDE....it only cost me $39!!! AND.....it was even loaded! Always check em before you take it home. My wife Char doing the honors displaying it. Thompson Center Renegade in .54 cal.

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 538
  • IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 529
There ya go, right place, right time, keep us posted on the process. I have found a few loaded from a pawn shop in the past. Looks like a bush gun for sure.

Found this classic in my local pawn shop, needed a wedge pin, rusty all over so I'll be cleaning it for a while. On the GOOD SIDE....it only cost me $39!!! AND.....it was even loaded! Always check em before you take it home. My wife Char doing the honors displaying it. Thompson Center Renegade in .54 cal.
Better check them scope mount holes. LOL!

Parts are worth that or more. Pawn shops have deals--but if you act
eager they often jack the price. Seem mildly interested--even
reluctantly interested . You did great.

I love hitting the pawn shops, often great deals. What brand of scope is that, my mind is notting firing on all 8 this morning.

That's the best price for a T/C that I've seen in forever :eek: - nice grab ! ! :thumb:
They even got a scope and mounts in the deal. My brother picked up a percussion White Mountain Carbine for $20 at a flea market recently. It's only problem was a rounded off stuck nipple. He put the heat gun to it and out it came. Gold is where you find it ;)

Good deal! That's nothing like the pawn shop by my house. I went in there recently and there was a poorly put together CVA Philadelphia Derringer that wouldnt even hold at full cock. I thought it might be a cheap project I could fix up with my son so I asked the guy how much he wanted for it. He says "I could let it go for $280." :oops: I won't be going back there!

Latest posts

Back