• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Fellars and Ladies! Duck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all kinda been away but now I’m back!

Looking for a Rendezvous group near the Martinsburg WV AREA

Old school guy with this 2016 era Smart Phone ... yeah it’s not so smart !

How does this Ole Child load a picture from my phone to this here site? It’s a Apple I Phone

Welcome.

Not familiar with groups in that area but I'd bet there must be. Close to Harper's Ferry.

You can either hop indirectly through an image host like Imgur or use the "upload file" button right next to the "Post Reply" button on the bottom right of a post. I'm assuming it works on Smart Phones.

Attachments

• 20180813_081926.jpg
    20180813_081926.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 63
Welcome back, I’m just coming back to this forum after a long absence my self. Make some smoke with the real powder. Nothing quite like it.

Welcome back, I’m just coming back to this forum after a long absence my self. Make some smoke with the real powder. Nothing quite like it.
Thanks brother yeah sometimes I go away for a short time and come back to try and get back into it finally found a lady to do stuff I’ll find out and keep your powder dry and have a great day

Let's see if I can get Duffy to assist.

Yep. That works.
I’m sorry I’ll be a mess if I didn’t say what a cute little fellow you got there or a cute little lady dog my dog fell off but since he got neutered before I got them everyone thinks he’s a girl

Welcome.

Not familiar with groups in that area but I'd bet there must be. Close to Harper's Ferry.

You can either hop indirectly through an image host like Imgur or use the "upload file" button right next to the "Post Reply" button on the bottom right of a post. I'm assuming it works on Smart Phones.
I've always wanted to travel to Harper's Ferry and Appomattox (from SE PA) in one trip just to see the start and finish of the entire Civil War in one swoop! Only half kidding, but it's true if you think about it. Plus WV is very scenic, except for the coal mountains that were reduced.

Welcome from 20 miles southwest of you. I'm up here in the pointy end of Virginia. I wish I could help with the rendezvous thing but I've been away from the scene for too long. Nice dog.

Latest posts

Back