• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How Not To Shoot a flintlock Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we all flagged the video every time we viewed it, and sent a short letter to the higher-ups at youtube about how unsafe his video and how it could potentially injure or kill anyone following his advice, i wouldnt doubt if eventually his video got pulled, if not they should at least make it age restricted.

several complaints may make it be shut down, because it contains unsafe material to be viewed by the public, in a so called educational vid.

Well then Gents...WE should all Flag this video!
...Actually this guy has no RIGHT to teach
uneducated Black Powder Newbies The WRONG way
to load a Black Powder gun!
he is doing the Anti-gun establishment a favor and WE should put a stop to it Immediately...
I just visited you tube and found that this video has allready received a few comments...
I left my comment also.
and fLAGED it!

I was one who left a very unfavorable comment and labeled it UNSAFE yet agree we shoudl go back there and flag it and contact YouTube directly... truly it is a dangerous, unsafe video and it hurts flintlock shooters to have this horrid example of how NOT to load and handle a flintlock. I also encourage others to leave comments about how unsafe and wrong this video actually is.

yes, something is up with that video and youtube. It won't take any more posts and it only has 20 on it. They are reviewing the posts and I am guessing from the negative comments and the MANY requests for it to be banned based on unsafe practices that they are "REVIEWING" it for possible removal... We can only hope. yeah!

The guy who posted the video may have turned comments off, after all according to him he knows everything and noone could possibly fit anymore knowledge into his head. :rotf:

ahhhhhh, that bastid!!! it figures... so many who know it all will not listen to anyone.... fits him in every way.... I just hope he doesn't shoot someone else while he is at full cock and fingers on the trigger!

"This video has been removed by the user" It's gone and hopefully will soon be forgotten. And maybe the guy learned something from it himself. Nah...

Oh wow... looks like I missed this one. Tried to play it and it comes up with "This video no longer available". Pity.

I urged eveyone on the Forum that watched this video to "FLAG" it and explain why it was DANGEROUS to let unlearned Black powder shooters view it...we all flagged it and it was pulled the same day!!! HOOOORAH !!!
if you didnt see the video it was and example of all the thing you DONT want to do when loading .
The guy was stupid to the MAX !

Latest posts

Back