• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Home Page

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRB

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
What has happened with the home page, I no longer see the latest post and date? Having to check each individually takes too much time. I also cannot get an email to you.

quote:Originally posted by Wick Ellerbe:
What has happened with the home page, I no longer see the latest post and date? Having to check each individually takes too much time. I also cannot get an email to you. The home page only showed the "last" message posted. It did not show that there might have been several "last posts" in several different threads. Because of this, people were only reading one thread and missing many other postings.

Yes, it adds one more click to the process, but it keeps you from missing new postings.

After receiving several messages from people who said they had to open the entire category anyway to see ALL the latest posts, we decide to change it.

Just click on the icon:
>>Today's Active Topics<< on the home page.
This will bring up all of the new post.
smile.gif

Back