• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi. I am from NC. FWB No.3 Rem M1958 my first BP, couple of questions.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene721

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello, I’m from Charlotte NC and I really love the Feinwerkbau, that’s why I bought this revolver and I want to try shooting with it. Where can I buy everything I need, and most importantly RWS No.11 percussion caps? Where can I shoot this revolver in the Lake Norman area? Which conversion cylinder will fit my revolver? Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCN9238.JPG
    DSCN9238.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • DSCN9236.JPG
    DSCN9236.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9232.JPG
    DSCN9232.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Try using it with a few cylinders as C& B before getting into the world of conversion cylinders. You may find you like C&B and don’t need to go to cartridges. Hell, anyone can shoot cartridges, it takes some dedication and patience and skill to make a C&B work well, every time.

Nice looking revolver:thumb:. I don't know where you can shoot it near Lake Norman - check around for some gun clubs in your area and ask them. I stopped at a restaurant that overlooked Lake Norman on my way to Fort Jackson to see my son. It was a very nice lake;).

Nice looking revolver:thumb:. I don't know where you can shoot it near Lake Norman - check around for some gun clubs in your area and ask them. I stopped at a restaurant that overlooked Lake Norman on my way to Fort Jackson to see my son. It was a very nice lake;).
Thanks. I think it was North Harbor Club ex30 I-77.Other restaurants with lake views are located away from the interstate .This is a Feinwerkbau History No 3 very rare target revolver, according to the German website Guntrader, only 28 of them were produced. According to the French website Black Powder, it was planned to release 50 of them. Buying a conversion cylinder is the last thing I'm going to do, it probably won't happen.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think it was North Harbor Club ex30 I-77.Other restaurants with lake views are located away from the interstate .This is a Feinwerkbau History No 3 very rare target revolver, according to the German website Guntrader, only 28 of them were produced. According to the French website Black Powder, it was planned to release 50 of them. Buying a conversion cylinder is the last thing I'm going to do, it probably won't happen.
I don’t believe I’d use a conversion cylinder, even if you could find one that fit.

Hello, I’m from Charlotte NC and I really love the Feinwerkbau, that’s why I bought this revolver and I want to try shooting with it. Where can I buy everything I need, and most importantly RWS No.11 percussion caps? Where can I shoot this revolver in the Lake Norman area? Which conversion cylinder will fit my revolver? Thanks.
See thread for #11 caps.

Try North Carolina Fish and Game for the closest range near you

Check out wheretoshoot.org That website might help you find a place.

Back