• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey there, from Northern Wisconsin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been lurking around here for a few days and decided to join up. Seems like a nice place ya got here.

I've messed with muzzleloaders a little here and there over the years, and decided hanging around here a bit might inspire me to be more active with them.

I've had a percussion .45 for over 30 years. It was a kit, one of the Spanish ones, CVA I think.

I also have a Thompson Center Renegade smoothbore .56

I'll just be slinking around here quietly in the background for a while. Absorbing all the good ideas and knowledge I've seen here already.

I look forward to shootin' the bull with you here!
Welcome!

I've been lurking around here for a few days and decided to join up. Seems like a nice place ya got here.

I've messed with muzzleloaders a little here and there over the years, and decided hanging around here a bit might inspire me to be more active with them.

I've had a percussion .45 for over 30 years. It was a kit, one of the Spanish ones, CVA I think.

I also have a Thompson Center Renegade smoothbore .56

I'll just be slinking around here quietly in the background for a while. Absorbing all the good ideas and knowledge I've seen here already.

I look forward to shootin' the bull with you here!
Lived in Ashland are on and off for 13 yrs. N. Michigan now. I miss Wisconsin some. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back