• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

HELP!!! Cases for LONG guns?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some out there. I only found one hard case from one manufacturer big enough for a longrifle and and three or four places that sell them have all been out of stock recently. Pretty sure Kibler sells a soft case too.

Unique cases go as long as 66-inches, which just fits my gun with a 48-inch barrel. The cases Kibler sells are made by Unique. Good product. Ace cases also makes long soft cases, but I think only up to 60-inches.
October country and maybe crazy crow offer blanket cases.

I really like these from Track of the Wolf; I've got two of the "saddle blanket" cases and they're really nice.
https://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/47/1
not to mention you're likely to attract some appreciative attention when you show up at the range with a rifle long enough to be encased in one of them ;)
Those are made by October Country. $20 cheaper to order direct from them rather than Track.

Phone numbers both disconnected. Grrr! Found the owner Gerald Morton. Phone, email and home address. Reaching out to him. I have some sophisticated software. If I don't get a soon answer, will file dispute and get my refund.
Not sure that's the right person, unless the business changed ownership, was a lady named Wendy.

Not sure that's the right person, unless the business changed ownership, was a lady named Wendy.
I looked up the address of Unique. The guy that lives there is Gerald Morton. His wife is Vickie. I am not trying to shake him up. Just would like to see if he can get my cases. I just like to research!

However if you have a better contact, Wendy. Please pm me.

I’ve got a 48” barreled trade gun and I’m having a hard time finding any kind of carrying case for it. I’m preferring a soft case just for portsbilities sake.

Any recommendations? Thanks!!
Kibler has some made for him. They currently show “Backordered”. They seem well made. And have a side pocket / sheath for carrying a bench rod or spares. 66 inches long

My wife used a wool navy blanket and cut four or five cases from it. I bought it at a public sale for $10's. They fit my 44 inch Fowler ok but with little left over but I have another for that one anyway. It was an inexpensive way to get cases. I have been called cheap. I prefer thrifty.

My wife used a wool navy blanket and cut four or five cases from it. I bought it at a public sale for $10's. They fit my 44 inch Fowler ok but with little left over but I have another for that one anyway. It was an inexpensive way to get cases. I have been called cheap. I prefer thrifty.
Smart !!!

Latest posts

Back