• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello,ya'll, from mid. Ga.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunman55

Pilgrim
Reaction score
My name is Archie. Been in Muzzleloading for many years off and on. Love to hunt with one and make accessories. Glad to be with ya'll. :wink:

Its a good place to be... :thumbsup: What middle part are ya from? :haha:

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the MLF.Lots of learning here.Good ta have ya. :thumbsup: Griz

hunman55 said:
My name is Archie. Been in Muzzleloading for many years off and on. Love to hunt with one and make accessories. Glad to be with ya'll. :wink:

And glad ta have ya! :thumbsup:

Welcome from Wisconsin! You have the necessary qualifications alright so jump right in.

Welcome. Theres a wealth of knowledgeable folks here and you hav have a tip or two yer self. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome to the MLF Archie! Lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some tales with us.

Thanks, men. You are a good lot. Live near Hawkinsville. No plastic, no aluminum, no rubber, no fiberglass rr's, Just wood and steel, brass, and copper and LEAD. Archie :haha:

Back