• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Tennessee!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I found this site during a Google search for a Euroarms 1803 Harpers Ferry rifle - the consensus of opinions was that they are a waste of money. Anyhoo - I'm looking for a quality 1803 Harpers Ferry rifle replica. I've got a Pedersoli Brown Bess that I enjoy shooting, and I need a flintlock rifle to complement it. I tend to swing toward military weapons, hence my quest for an 1803 rifle.

Welcome neighbor. You have found a great source of info on all things muzzleloading. Nice to have you here......................watch yer top knot..................

Thanks for the welcomes! I feel like takin' my shoes off and settin' a spell! :thumbsup:

Jabbo, welcome aboard. I have only been here since Christmas but find myself absolutely amazed at the knowledge here and the expensive guns some use to shoot tree rats!! Have you seen some of their clothes yet?? Actually I am just envious and it is good to see folks with a mix of passion and historical interest.....and you will find those attributes in abundance. BTW, I too live in TN.

Welcome Jabbo,

I'm almost certain you will find the info you are looking for here. :thumbsup: We have members with alot of knowledge & some fantastic Craftsmen in this camp. I'm another imported Ten-o-c-n from N.W. Al. I live just South of the Land between the lakes & work over in East Tn. :idunno: :shake: Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Howdy from another TN dweller :hatsoff:

Sorry I can't help you on your search, but I'm sure someone'll be along soon with some sage advice!

Where d'you shoot?

Welcome from East Tennessee! Pull up a stump and lend an ear, there's plenty of knowledgeable folk hereabouts.

Welcome. I don't know about finished guns, but if you have time and some basic skills with hand tools, TOTW and Pecatonica have complete kits, all the inletting is done for you but final fit and finish is up to you. It's more expensive than the Indian copies, but less than a custom build. plus you get the satisfaction of saying you didit yourself.

Back