• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Antonio Zoli and Company, Italy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My great grandfather was born in 1847 he enlisted in the 165th NY infantry regiment 1863 at the age of 15. They were also known as Duryeas second Zouaves . He returned home in 1866 we think he was pretty
My Zoli/Navy Arms M1803 was a flint basher & had a badly fitted breech plug that you could unscrew by hand!!!
I traded for a Euroarms .54 M1841 after informing the new owner of the breech plug issue. The Euroarms Mississippi is an excellent piece in every respect.

TRUE!!!!

I would but like I mentioned in my original post, the last time I checked, TOW does not have that model listed anymore. I don't know of any other company that has an1803 HF kit.

Thanks!

Walt
Check out Pecatonica muzzleloaders website last I looked they had the 1803

Buffalo hunter& J P Murray carbine

Attachments

• 20220104_082151.jpg
    20220104_082151.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220104_082158.jpg
    20220104_082158.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi. Yes, I've seen a number of Zouaves that were less than sterling; I am very pleased with my 1803 NIB that I just got; the wood to metal fit in every detail is almost perfect, esp. considering it's a "mass produced" factory gun and not a one-man craftsman piece. The stock is walnut, and assembly is very high quality; this as I mentioned, is an "AA" or 1975 gun, bought it un-fired new in box, it must have just been sitting all these decades.

Back