• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ole` Miss

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Surfer

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Recently retired from Uncle Sam's Confused Group and have finally started to enjoy myself. I've been a BP and History buff all my life and am finally getting some time with my boys to pass along traditions.
I absolutely love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, canoeing, hiking, you name it. Wasn't even house broken till I joined the Army in `86. Glad that chapter of lifes book is closed and happily I have been able to start a garden for the first time in twenty three years.
Well I look forward to learning from some "Old Salts" and "Sourdoughs". Have a great weekend!

Mike

Hi Mike, and thanks for your long time service. Glad you made it to retirement and can finally enjoy yourself. We will look forward to hearing more from you. Emery

Mike,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.With your interest you will like it here.
Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back