• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Denver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tastybrew

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’m new to this forum but not entirely new to black powder shooting. I have a decent inline muzzleloader rifle that I use for deer hunting and a few cap’n’ball revolvers. An 1851 griswold 36 and a Remington 1858 in 44 (both replicas). All are very fun to shoot. I joined this to get more tips & tricks and to look for a Hawkens rifle in 54. I like the old school rifles more than the newer inline rifles. Plus it makes more sense in Colorado because we have old school rules for muzzleloader season (no scopes, no pellets, no sabos, etc).

Cheers!

Howdy From North Texas and welcome to the forum. I have family in Denver area, always enjoy the state.

As we are a Traditional Muzzleloading site, we don't discuss inlines or Sabots on here. Just about every other front-stuffer is Fine.
I enjoy my Remington 1858 as well.
See you around the site.
Eterry

Denver. Where I enlisted into the AF. Stayed at the Mayflower Hotel. Fun city and state in 1964. Something to learn is how to spot scammers and spammers and what to do about them. Look for threads and posts for valuable info.
Now this man lives in Michigan and shouts WELCOME. Steve

Howdy From North Texas and welcome to the forum. I have family in Denver area, always enjoy the state.

As we are a Traditional Muzzleloading site, we don't discuss inlines or Sabots on here. Just about every other front-stuffer is Fine.
I enjoy my Remington 1858 as well.
See you around the site.
Eterry
That’s good because I don’t use sabots and I joined this to replace the inline with something traditional like a Hawkens. :)

Welcome from Valdosta Georgia. My wife was born in Denver and grew up and went to college in Boulder. You should think about a flintlock if you really want to be traditional. Bill

I’m new to this forum but not entirely new to black powder shooting. I have a decent inline muzzleloader rifle that I use for deer hunting and a few cap’n’ball revolvers. An 1851 griswold 36 and a Remington 1858 in 44 (both replicas). All are very fun to shoot. I joined this to get more tips & tricks and to look for a Hawkens rifle in 54. I like the old school rifles more than the newer inline rifles. Plus it makes more sense in Colorado because we have old school rules for muzzleloader season (no scopes, no pellets, no sabos, etc).

Cheers!
Greetings from down south in New Mexico!

Latest posts

Back