• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all, new member from WNC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Short history of myself. Born and raised in Mi now living in North Carolina. My first BP firearm was a Thompson Renegade .50 cal which I still have. Also have a Pedersoli .38cal 1/2 stock long barrel rifle and a couple revolvers in .44 a Colt and a Remington Italian copies. I don't know a whole lot about BP shooting but want to learn and shoot more which is why I wanted to join here.

Michigan says HI. New people are preyed upon by scammers and spammers. I was nearly taken and could have lost. But there are pages and threads warning of the signs these people display. One of the signs is; they will want to move the conversation off sight and thru email. Have fun, learn but be aware. Steve

Short history of myself. Born and raised in Mi now living in North Carolina. My first BP firearm was a Thompson Renegade .50 cal which I still have. Also have a Pedersoli .38cal 1/2 stock long barrel rifle and a couple revolvers in .44 a Colt and a Remington Italian copies. I don't know a whole lot about BP shooting but want to learn and shoot more which is why I wanted to join here.
Looks up French Broad Longrifles. They have shoots every so often and range I think is available to members anytime.

And welcome

Welcome, Mike!
Would you have any idea how good or bad the VA medical is there in western NC, or do you have Veteran friends you might ask? Contemplating a move to rural, western NC. Pretty good here in central Ohio - MUCH better than in eastern OK!

Back