• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Colorado Springs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbliesman

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am new to muzzleloading so I joined this forum to learn more about traditional shooting. I inherited a Thompson Center .45 Hawkins last year and I will be going for my first muzzleloading deer season in just a few weeks. I have been archery hunting for 20+ years and was ready to try something different. I have been shooting the .45 all summer and I have confidence in my ability to hit my target so I believe with a little luck I will have meat in the freezer soon. Chris

Welcome to the MLF, A great place to be! Lots of very friendly knowledgeable folks here to help you however you need it. I'm glad to see that the traditional black powder bug has bitten another one. Good luck with your hunt and post some photos if you can.

WELCOME ABOARD :hatsoff: You found the right spot to learn any thing you need to know about muzzleloading good luck on your deer hunt

neal

Howdy Chris! Springs is one of my favorite cities to visit. Got friends and family up there. Welcome aboard. :hatsoff:

:hatsoff: Glad to see you found us Chris. We've been waiting for you to join up. Got lots of info for you and are anxious for you to help some of the other troubled souls with questions. Good luck on your upcoming hunt and let us know how you make out( some pics would be nice). Again, welcome. Vern

Chris- Welcome to the forum. This is a very friendly and informative website, I've learned a lot. I work in the Springs and live in Centennial.

Climb14ers said:
I am new to muzzleloading so I joined this forum to learn more about traditional shooting. I inherited a Thompson Center .45 Hawkins last year and I will be going for my first muzzleloading deer season in just a few weeks. I have been archery hunting for 20+ years and was ready to try something different. I have been shooting the .45 all summer and I have confidence in my ability to hit my target so I believe with a little luck I will have meat in the freezer soon. Chris

Greetings. Next fall, Uncle Sam will have me sent to Colorado Springs (Peterson AFB). Good to know there's another ML'er in the area.

Latest posts

Back