• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Canada 'eh

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chawbeef

40 Cal.
Reaction score
New to this forum and looking forward to reading, learning and sharing what I can.
I currently own 4 traditional front end loaders. A T/C Hawken in .50 cal. A Tennessee rifle in .36 cal. A 12 ga. sxs percussion (Fabrique National I think)and a 20 ga. of unknown origin. The last 2 are wall hangers only.
I like to cast my own balls and bullets and have a penchant for Goex ffg to make my smoke............Daniel

Uncle Pig said:
Welcome!

Where in Ontario are you from?

Foster From Flint
Well I growed up in Niagara Falls then moved North to Burks Falls and now that we have Grandchillens in the South, we are back in Niagara.Nice to be near the younguns but I miss the North where I could walk out my back door with my rifle and step into the woods.

I go to a fishing camp up in Wah-Wash-Kesh every summer. That is up by Perry sound.

Thanks,
Foster From Flint

Uncle Pig said:
I go to a fishing camp up in Wah-Wash-Kesh every summer. That is up by Perry sound.

Thanks,
Foster From Flint
Right on, I know the area. I fish several spots around there but usually in the "hard water" season :wink: ...........Daniel

Hopefully you are not one of the ice fisherman who steals our firewood in the winter.

Thanks,
Foster From Flint

Welcome to the forum.Can never go wrong with a Tenn. Mountain rifle. Did several years of Wawa fly in trips. Canada is good....

Uncle Pig said:
Hopefully you are not one of the ice fisherman who steals our firewood in the winter.

Thanks,
Foster From Flint
I'd never touch anothers belongin's :nono: unless it was a matter of survival, and then I would always try to make it up. I have a few scruples left. :thumbsup:

Hi there ,welcome ,also ...Niagara ,ye' say .Do ye know bout Niagara Arms Ken Lounsbury is the Captain great crew ,they have a nice spot around Feeder Canal if ya know the area at tall.I can put you in touch ,if you'd like.
Later Peter

Hawken12 said:
Hi there ,welcome ,also ...Niagara ,ye' say .Do ye know bout Niagara Arms Ken Lounsbury is the Captain great crew ,they have a nice spot around Feeder Canal if ya know the area at tall.I can put you in touch ,if you'd like.
Later Peter
Can't say that I know the Gent. I appreciate the heads up.............Daniel

Back