• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello, From Central Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just found site and joined it yesterday. Been shooting and hunting BP since 70's I shot NSSA comp for years as well. The hardest hunts I have done where whitetails with Flintlock and roundball in late Pennsylvania season (Snow) as proud off those kills as any I have done. To include Black bear and Elk. Retired a few years ago and build a 36 caliber sidelock for Squirrel with Peep sights. Last year started hunting with an Antique English12ga. SxS for small game. Own 1861 Springfield 58 Cal. / Several side locks in 50 Cal. & 36 Cal. Flint and Percussion / Several In-lines to include 40-45-50 Calibers. and a CVA 12 ga. SxS as well

Just found site and joined it yesterday. Been shooting and hunting BP since 70's I shot NSSA comp for years as well. The hardest hunts I have done where whitetails with Flintlock and roundball in late Pennsylvania season (Snow) as proud off those kills as any I have done. To include Black bear and Elk. Retired a few years ago and build a 36 caliber sidelock for Squirrel with Peep sights. Last year started hunting with an Antique English12ga. SxS for small game. Own 1861 Springfield 58 Cal. / Several side locks in 50 Cal. & 36 Cal. Flint and Percussion / Several In-lines to include 40-45-50 Calibers. and a CVA 12 ga. SxS as well
Welcome from a fellow Virginian!

Back