• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Cali

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh.Leever

32 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings! Some random video popped up on my YouTube feed and now I must have a percussion revolver.

Well I do have a pirate-esque muzzle loader laying around somewhere but it was more of a spur of the moment purchase years ago. Not sure if it’s even real. Perhaps I’ll dig it out and maybe you kind folks can enlighten me some.

So after a long rabbit hole of videos and googling I found myself here and am officially starting my journey into black powder territory.

Thanks for having me.

Great to have you join. Forum Announcements and Help has a thread by Lslite titled 'scammer warning' where you can learn how to spot scammers and what to do about them, like report. Hi, says this Michigander. Steve

Greetings! Some random video popped up on my YouTube feed and now I must have a percussion revolver.

Well I do have a pirate-esque muzzle loader laying around somewhere but it was more of a spur of the moment purchase years ago. Not sure if it’s even real. Perhaps I’ll dig it out and maybe you kind folks can enlighten me some.

So after a long rabbit hole of videos and googling I found myself here and am officially starting my journey into black powder territory.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome from East Texas.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome From Western North Carolina

Great to have you join. Forum Announcements and Help has a thread by Lslite titled 'scammer warning' where you can learn how to spot scammers and what to do about them, like report. Hi, says this Michigander. Steve
While an interesting read. I don’t think I learned anything from that thread about spotting a scam.

thank you all for the warm welcomes

So how do we go about paying for an item we want here if PayPal isn’t gun friendly? Do we still use it and just not mention the item? Or do we just send a check/MO and hope for the best.

I was also wondering if muzzle loaders are welcomed at indoor ranges or is it common place just to use outdoor. I’ll call mine up and ask but I’m curious on etiquette observed around the world.

Back