• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Alaska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hatsoff: Welcome Clint. Glad that you looked us up. Lots of knowledgeable people here to help you over any rough spots that you may encounter. Sit back and relax, we're here 24/7(always something going on). Looking forward to reading your posts and viewing your photo's. vern

Welcome Hallobay,

I haven't been down to Homer often, but I used to live in Anchorage and went to the Fur Rendezvous and the Sprint Dog Races.

Welcome to the forum! Please share more of your experiences and photos when you can. Emery

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good stuff here. Thanks for the CIM link. Glad to see an organization down thataway.

Colin

hallobay say hello to sandy thomas from jim and arlene correll she shoots a gun i made for her when she lived in the lower 48

Welcome to the MLF! Lots of great friendly knowlegable folks here to help us all out as we need it. I have a sister living in Kenai and sure would like to get up there and visit and see that country.

Welcome....Never saw a picture of the Spit at night before. I'm in Big Lake.

P.S. Need to set the webcam clock back.

Back