• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A new member says, Hello from Alaska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A former member, I haven't been active online for some time. I have been shooting and collecting since 1972 and will be running Alaska State Rondy in 2024. Originally from Detroit, Michigan, I moved to Alaska in 1975 under a three-year government contract and never looked back. I believe I am now the longest surviving active and life member of the McKinley Mountainmen Muzzleloading Rifle Club, based out of the Anchorage and Matanuska Valley area. A bit long in the tooth at seventy-six, I will never get the love of our sport and our counties history out of my heart.
Welcome back and the story is great as well

Welcome from Virginia! I lived in Alaska for most of a year in ‘95. Spent some time in Anchorage, but mostly up on Point Franklin between Barrow and Wainwright. Almost didn’t come back Outside!
Jay

Welcome aboard from New England!

216020-Welcome-Aboard.jpeg

A former member, I haven't been active online for some time. I have been shooting and collecting since 1972 and will be running Alaska State Rondy in 2024. Originally from Detroit, Michigan, I moved to Alaska in 1975 under a three-year government contract and never looked back. I believe I am now the longest surviving active and life member of the McKinley Mountainmen Muzzleloading Rifle Club, based out of the Anchorage and Matanuska Valley area. A bit long in the tooth at seventy-six, I will never get the love of our sport and our counties history out of my heart.
I believe I'm the youngest of the club

Latest posts

Back