• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from borthern ky

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and welcome from northern New Mexico!
thank you....New Mexico is on my bucket list of places to go. i have a step son who lives in arizona.
my son in law was stationed in el passo tx and went thru NM to visit my step son in az ........my daughter and he said NM is much prettier. Good hunting?

thank you....New Mexico is on my bucket list of places to go. i have a step son who lives in arizona.
my son in law was stationed in el passo tx and went thru NM to visit my step son in az ........my daughter and he said NM is much prettier. Good hunting?
I much prefer the scenery that is from Santa Fe, north to Colorado. Lots of deer (for NM) down south. Lots more elk up north. Hunting can be good to excellent - drawing the tag as challenging as the altitude.

I much prefer the scenery that is from Santa Fe, north to Colorado. Lots of deer (for NM) down south. Lots more elk up north. Hunting can be good to excellent - drawing the tag as challenging as the altitude.
Drawing tag in ky is a challange as well some states have it setup so that if you apply but dont get one after a number of years the following year you automatically get one. Wish ky would do. We do have largest elk herd east of the mississippi and as they migrate wwva va are receiving benefits.

Back