• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello friends, now I have the time.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all you fellow black powder shooters and builders. I’m a new member of this group but I have had smoke sooty on me since 1975. I’ve been retired for 1.5 years and during that time I have made the deep dive back into building, restoring and customizing my own muzzleloading long guns and revolvers.
It’s amazing how your life speeds along with the concerns for career and kids. But now it’s my time. I have several old projects to upgrade ( read make better) from early builds. I have been planning to make a few firearms that were out of my reach due to time, money or skill level. Wish me luck.
Welcome from Western North Carolina

Hello all you fellow black powder shooters and builders. I’m a new member of this group but I have had smoke sooty on me since 1975. I’ve been retired for 1.5 years and during that time I have made the deep dive back into building, restoring and customizing my own muzzleloading long guns and revolvers.
It’s amazing how your life speeds along with the concerns for career and kids. But now it’s my time. I have several old projects to upgrade ( read make better) from early builds. I have been planning to make a few firearms that were out of my reach due to time, money or skill level. Wish me luck.
A now departed friend used to remind me in retirement, “You got nothing to do and all day to do it.” If you escape the north country in winter for the south, bring your stuff. There are BP clubs that welcome the addicted.

Howdy from south central Montana. Congrats on your retirement! I plan to do the same this year.

Back