• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from SE Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Joe here. I'm from southeast Idaho and have lived here most of my life. I've been out of the blackpowder game for a while now. Used to shoot a lot in high school and had a blast participating in local rendevous in the late 70s/early 80s. I've killed a few elk and a couple deer with my .54 T/C Hawken and grew up hunting and fishing around Soda Springs (boy, those were the days!). Now I'm retired, my boy is 17 and a friend gave him an unfinished older .50 T/C Hawken that we're working on and planning an elk hunt this fall so I'm getting back into it. Dusting off all my old BP stuff that's been sitting in the basement for 40 years!

Glad to be a part of this forum!

Joe

Joe, you lucky man. Building memories with your son. Cool!
Just be aware of the scammers and spammers. Look for pages and threads describing how to spot them and what to do about reporting them and removing them. GREETINGS TO YOU BOTH, from a man in Michigan, Steve

Greetings all,

Joe here. I'm from southeast Idaho and have lived here most of my life. I've been out of the blackpowder game for a while now. Used to shoot a lot in high school and had a blast participating in local rendevous in the late 70s/early 80s. I've killed a few elk and a couple deer with my .54 T/C Hawken and grew up hunting and fishing around Soda Springs (boy, those were the days!). Now I'm retired, my boy is 17 and a friend gave him an unfinished older .50 T/C Hawken that we're working on and planning an elk hunt this fall so I'm getting back into it. Dusting off all my old BP stuff that's been sitting in the basement for 40 years!

Joe
Welcome from East Texas.

Greetings all,

Joe
You still in Sota Springs?
I've got a place in Malad.
Welcome

Latest posts

Back