• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from NC!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brady

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello!

Well I have been bitten by the BP bug after 30 years of shooting anything I could get my hands on. I am definitely in the market for a revolver and am leaning towards the 1860 Colt Army. I will start shopping in my local area this weekend and hope to have a smoke wagon within the next month.

I've decided to sign up here after lurking for a few weeks and look forward to learning from everyone's experiences.

Take Care,
Brady

A smoke wagon won't put out that fire, you may as well start looking for a flintlock now :rotf: Welcome to the site!

Welcome from another Carolina member. I started w/a CVA Hawken kit then went to revolvers myself. you likely are hooked on BP smoke. you'll be surprised at the power the '58 Remmy has with a max load.

Latest posts

Back