• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Denmark

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jan_buchwald

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, found this site on the search for a matchlock for a friend, have been shooting blackpowder for some 30 years. Latest years mostly flintlock rifles.

Welcome to the camp Jan , let us know about black powder shooting there in Denmark.

WELCOME JAN You just found the best site on the web for ML info. I need to go to Denmark my father tells me I have bunch of relatives over there. My family name is Bang and grandmother was a Jensen. Glad to have you join us :thumbsup:

Jan,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have Denmark
represented here. Lots of information here on
just about anything relating to B/P. Vist often
and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Blackpowder shooting have been growing ower the last 30 some years, as we have pushed the authorities for better laws.
In the beginning everything was almost forbitten, we only got started because of a "hole" in the law, nobody had thought people could be that stupid, as to begin shoting those old things. Replicas were totally forbitten, so only originals (guns too).
Today we don't have any problems of that kind, and have a good dialog with the authorities, the biggest problem is, that Denmark is rather heavily populated, and the noice from the range disturbs the neighbours.
You can find the danish blackpowder organisation on:[url] http://www.sortkrudt.dk/[/url] in danish
(danish is related to the same language group, so, with a litle imagination you might understand)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jan,
Welcome to a ML Forum ready to give you a helping hand! Contribute as often you can.
Speaking about matchlocks, dont forget your neighbour, Magnus Wiberg Sweden, found on www.musketandrifle.nu.
ARILAR :grin: :thumbsup:

Welcome welcome, Jan Buckwald

every thing you need is here dont hesitate to ask. Someone will have or get you the answers. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Jan Buchwald said:
as we have pushed the authorities for better laws.
In the beginning everything was almost forbitten, we only got started because of a "hole" in the law

HAHAHAHA :haha: So we, Poles, are not alone in Europe about searching every little "hole" in the law !
Dear Jan, best regards! I was few years ago in Viborg and Arhus. You live in the beautyful country
bartek :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back