• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Great year for Morals!''

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WOW!!!...It's a boomer year here on the "Fruited Plains" for Moral Mushrooms. A very good friend of mine stopped by yesterday and gave us a large bag of Morals, weighing a bit over ten pounds. :shocked2: He and his wife went out in their boat on the Missouri river and hit the spots that are impossible or nearly impossible to get to any other way. Morals are bringing $20 a pound in this area, and I've did a few favors for him and bringing me some Morals every year to me is his way of paying me back, I guess. Like I said, a VERY GOOD FRIEND. :)

I didn't realize someone could buy/sell morals. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: One could make an enormous profit in Washington D.C....
On the other hand, Morels are available for purchase.

LUCKY YOU & YOURS!!!

I can think of few main dishes that fresh morel mushrooms don't complement/improve.
(Truthfully, I seldom buy them strictly because of the high retail cost.)

yours, satx

I didn't realize someone could buy/sell morals. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: One could make an enormous profit in Washington D.C....

I'd doubt that as I believe the morals in Washington D.C. have already been sold..., :haha:

Now when it comes to mushrooms no matter how you spell them, I'll be happy to help folks eat them... :grin:

LD

Lots of frogs where I hunt morels and they manure a lot so I make sure I clean off the toad stool before eating them.

I'm just a fun guy. (fungi)

Have a friend who makes morel soup....and invites me for supper....it's definitely addictive and can't stop slurping the soup....w/o any ill after effects......Fred

Latest posts

Back