• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Built a serious gun safe! Bank Vault

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the possibles. As you may or may not noticed the location of the warehouse, I never show it unless to a handful of friends. It is in one of my Trusts and my name is not in the Courthouse records. I never post travel itineraries on FB, unless after we return, and my handle on FB is not my real name.

I have a very sophisticated alarm system, monitored 24/7. Police and fire are on speed dial, and can access my iron gate (that is remote accessed, I don't get out of the car) and enter the building. I have fail safes when I enter the Property that will call Police/Fire unless I dismiss all duress systems.

I do not mean to say that I am invulnerable. Of course life could end tomorrow for any of us, but I am here to live it to the fullest! Life is a Cabaret, old chum!

All life is a risk and we can have intrusions, but I have all possible safeguards. Thank you for sharing your concerns. I mean saying this with no sarcasm though a few remarks are dripping with sarcasm. The majority Like my posts.

So shall I quit posting fun things to share? I have an original German Jaeger with carved stock coming in tomorrow. Should I not share it with my friends, here?

Attachments

• German Jaeger Seller (7).jpg
    German Jaeger Seller (7).jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 0
  • German Jaeger Seller (14).jpg
    German Jaeger Seller (14).jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 0
  • German Jaeger Seller (5).jpg
    German Jaeger Seller (5).jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 0
  • German Jaeger Seller (12).jpg
    German Jaeger Seller (12).jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I understand the possibles. As you may or may not noticed the location of the warehouse, I never show it unless to a handful of friends. It is in one of my Trusts and my name is not in the Courthouse records. I never post travel itineraries on FB, unless after we return, and my handle on FB is not my real name.

I have a very sophisticated alarm system, monitored 24/7. Police and fire are on speed dial, and can access my iron gate (that is remote accessed, I don't get out of the car) and enter the building. I have fail safes when I enter the Property that will call Police/Fire unless I dismiss all duress systems.

I do not mean to say that I am invulnerable. Of course life could end tomorrow for any of us, but I am here to live it to the fullest! Life is a Cabaret, old chum!

All life is a risk and we can have intrusions, but I have all possible safeguards. Thank you for sharing your concerns. I mean saying this with no sarcasm though a few remarks are dripping with sarcasm. The majority Like my posts.

So shall I quit posting fun things to share? I have an original German Jaeger with carved stock coming in tomorrow. Should I not share it with my friends, here?

Don’t stop we like pictures and videos .

Remember- if someone breaks in while you are gone, and sees your vault, he may decide you have VERY valuable things $$$$ in there. And return to make you open it. Be aware of who you show it to.

I was thinking the same thing, one reason I don't show off my guns or talk about what I got.

Let me raise the kimino. The vault is only to store documents for my office even though that all of these are digitised, stored in "The Cloud."

I am only concerned about fire or hurricane damage. I don't keep anything valuable in it for the reasons above. I don't even lock it.

All the bad guys need to do is to spin the wheel and pull hard. It is a 6,000 pound door, but it well balanced. Have a look at cardboard boxes full of useless documents. But a very special part of my alarm system will send images of my CCTV cameras and dispatch police and security.

So, Y'all relax. But what would you all do if a bad guy was in your house and was having your to hurt your family.
The bottom line in my life and I would hope for you, that you would give up any and all of your possessions if the same circumstances. My cash is in T-Bills.

I am heavily insured and though I would sorely miss some of or favorite things. But my wife, myself and friends are MUCH more IMPORTANT.

I have a friend who was covered up with all ranks in karate and other lethal skills. They were walking downtown and were accosted by four men with pistols wanting to rob them. I asked him which skill did he use? He said he used every skill and gave the his wallet and his wife's purse. He suggested if i was in a similar situation, open my wallet and throw cash and credit cards in different directions and run!

I am 80 years old. I have no interest in fighting for possessions. People are the most important assets in life. Don't you agree?

So if you want to reach a good old age and have your wives and friends with you, please, please rethink your priorities.

While house shopping in Northern Idaho, I looked at a place with a ~1500 sq ft drive in basement shop. The shop included a 16' x 24' walk in vault. The rest of the house did not excite me but the basement level shop sure got my attention.

Great project enjoyed the video less the disco music! LOL
Sorry about the music. It is actually the techno version Chinese National Anthem, sung by a major chinese artist Leon Lai. Beyond that music, and some old chinese swords, I have no interest in Chinese!
I did try to use the theme from "Mission Impossible" but Youtube kicked it out -- copyrighted.

While house shopping in Northern Idaho, I looked at a place with a ~1500 sq ft drive in basement shop. The shop included a 16' x 24' walk in vault. The rest of the house did not excite me but the basement level shop sure got my attention.
At 16x24 you can put in two cars and still have room for toys. Or a major storm cellar.

Let me raise the kimino. The vault is only to store documents for my office even though that all of these are digitised, stored in "The Cloud."

I am only concerned about fire or hurricane damage. I don't keep anything valuable in it for the reasons above. I don't even lock it.

All the bad guys need to do is to spin the wheel and pull hard. It is a 6,000 pound door, but it well balanced. Have a look at cardboard boxes full of useless documents. But a very special part of my alarm system will send images of my CCTV cameras and dispatch police and security.

So, Y'all relax. But what would you all do if a bad guy was in your house and was having your to hurt your family.
The bottom line in my life and I would hope for you, that you would give up any and all of your possessions if the same circumstances. My cash is in T-Bills.

I am heavily insured and though I would sorely miss some of or favorite things. But my wife, myself and friends are MUCH more IMPORTANT.

I have a friend who was covered up with all ranks in karate and other lethal skills. They were walking downtown and were accosted by four men with pistols wanting to rob them. I asked him which skill did he use? He said he used every skill and gave the his wallet and his wife's purse. He suggested if i was in a similar situation, open my wallet and throw cash and credit cards in different directions and run!

I am 80 years old. I have no interest in fighting for possessions. People are the most important assets in life. Don't you agree?

So if you want to reach a good old age and have your wives and friends with you, please, please rethink your priorities.
Also makes a great fallout shelter. See also: The Twilight Zone Episode.

At 16x24 you can put in two cars and still have room for toys. Or a major storm cellar.
That was the vault only. The vault door was about 5' wide. The seemed to have been storing food, emergency supplies as well as guns an ammo. The main basement floor shop was huge, maybe about 30 x 60 or larger.

Back