• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Great Morning with Jessica and Jemima

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigpete

40 Cal
Reaction score
Just had an excellent mornings rabbit hunt with my fiancé Jessica and Jemima the .36 Seneca. Seen 8 rabbits while hunting,and shot 4,2 each,with 4 shots. Longest shot was actually with Jemima at around 50m offhand. Truly is an accurate rifle with these maxi balls. Also just lovely to have an attractive hunting partner who is just as happy to sit and watch the bird life as I am. Bloody fantastic and I'm a lucky man 😊

Attachments

• 20220101_081857.jpg
    20220101_081857.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 20220101_081808.jpg
    20220101_081808.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 20220101_081939.jpg
    20220101_081939.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 136
Jessica is the one that makes you look good Pete! 😄
Good shooting to the pair of you.
I'm not jealous of that rifle one tiny little bit 🤥
🙂👍
Ha ha,you should see it when she dresses up to go shopping and I just stay in my regular bum clothes ! 😅 Trust me,we get a few looks lol.
The little 36 is turning into my favourite muzzleloader ( sorry Gerty lol )

Ok,so we just cooked and ate the back legs slow roasted in chicken stock with chunks of Russian garlic and bacon on top,served with potatoes and carrots mashed with cream and shredded cheese......was absolutely delicious! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Cooking my bunny today. It's hung enough in these mild temps we have this week.
Does it get hot where you guys are?
Always wanted to visit the mountain area of Australia. Doubt it'll happen though.

Thats pretty normal. Its actually been a pretty cool year where I am. A friend in NSW told me today it reached 43⁰ where she is,too hot to go hunting there

Just had an excellent mornings rabbit hunt with my fiancé Jessica and Jemima the .36 Seneca. Seen 8 rabbits while hunting,and shot 4,2 each,with 4 shots. Longest shot was actually with Jemima at around 50m offhand. Truly is an accurate rifle with these maxi balls. Also just lovely to have an attractive hunting partner who is just as happy to sit and watch the bird life as I am. Bloody fantastic and I'm a lucky man 😊
she rely look's like a down to earth type of girl, lucky guy you!

That is one pretty lady. But Jessica looks better. The one great path to happiness is hunting together. The memories that I carry are fantastic.

Back