• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Graf and Sons HAZMAT fee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmp

32 Cal
Reaction score
Graf and Sons has increased their HAZMAT fee to $19.50. All orders prior to 1 May will remain $12.50 HAZMAT

Thanks for the information. Graf's has held out for a long time, keeping the HazMat fee that low. The only surprise is that they kept the charge so low for so long. Other vendors have been unabashedly demanding twenty bucks, or more, for years. I think the last time I ordered from Graf's, a couple of years ago, their HazMat charge was $10. They are good people. They will still get my business.

Notchy Bob

Thanks for the information. Graf's has held out for a long time, keeping the HazMat fee that low. The only surprise is that they kept the charge so low for so long. Other vendors have been unabashedly demanding twenty bucks, or more, for years. I think the last time I ordered from Graf's, a couple of years ago, their HazMat charge was $10. They are good people. They will still get my business.

Notchy Bob
Exactly. I go there twice a month as I’m in the area for VA appointments in Columbia. I had a vender wanting to charge me $70 for hazmat and another $45. I’ll stick with Graf’s.

I'm retired on ss.In today's market I still consider that a bargain.Just place a larger order.

Exactly.
Here in Maryland
PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF MARYLAND.JPG
The cost for a pound of powder is $25 - $30, normally closer to $30.
Graf's Powder is now made by GOEX, and so a 10 lb. order the cost per pound is $21.59, and if I go up to 20 lbs. the cost is then $20.09

LD

Back