• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is Midwest Reloads legitimate?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was a little suspicious the website had everything I wanted in stock, and cheaper than other websights. Was going to order from them,
but on checkout, only payment options where Zell, Venmo, etc... no options even for credit cards. Then there was flat rate shipping, no hazmat fee for powder and caps.

I got suspicious, and backed out.

Still need the supplies, so has anybody dealt with these people?

Last edited:
Was going to order from them,

but on checkout, only payment options where Zell, Venmo, etc... no options even for credit cards. I got suspicious, and backed out. Still need the supplies, anybody dealt with these people?
My general rule is not to do business with anyplace that has those payment options. I can’t say they aren’t legit but seems shady. Jmo

Did the same, reach out for another form of payment no reply , Scammer!

My rule is if they don't take PayPal or credit cards but just Zelle or Venmo I google their name and ask if they are a scam. Generally, the answer is yes. You can also google their address and see if they are really there. I know many don't like PayPal, but you will get your money back and will not from Zelle and Venmo. I don't take chances anymore. Only deal with stores I have in the past or research ones I haven't.

Ya in this day and age having a web sight means nothing. I tried to reach out to them twice, through their web sight and I made an order and then replied to the order on the address they sent no answer !!!!!

Sorry, Midwest Reloads. Just checked back on their website, and they had CCI-BR4 bench rest primers for $85/1000. Haven't seen them available for that price in 6-8 years. My "too good to be true" red flags are all going off. Going to look elsewhere.

So how do they get your money?
What are they up to?
A while back we came across one of these websites it had fabulous prices on all kinds of primers powder and bullets, they had unlimited quantities of all kinds of primers you would want and at super low prices but they wouldn't take credit cards and we kept asking so how do we place an order if they don't take credit cards ?

Are they trying to get you to buy some type of cryptocurrency that only they accept because you think if you go to another site and buy cryptocurrency you will then be able to purchase their firearms reloading supplies?

We sure figured out there was something crooked going on but never figured out exactly what was up

Looks like typical scam, prices and availability of hard to find items are too good to be true, they only take Venmo, Zell, and PayPal friends and family etc... which have no recource if you don't get what you ordered. Probably from a foregn country.

Latest posts

Back