• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got him!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bull and nice photo. I thouroughly educated 6 legal bulls in GMU421, but sadly, no success. I can re-live the excitement of calling them in, but nothing would be better than a bull on the ground, a great picture, and meat in the freezer! You lucky dog!

Great bull, would have liked to see the "big" one...elk is the Mrs. favorite, more pics like this and she will just "make" me go get her one...didn't draw a tag this year, but her dad and brother did, and thats a dangerous combo in the woods...gotta go make room in the freezer

...and here's the antler pack out:

Antlercarryout2.jpg

Sweet!!!!! That is one beautiful Bull!! I have my BP bull hunt in New Mexico this weekend, I Pray I get one like that!!

Great Job!!! :hatsoff:

jrmflintlock said:
Sweet!!!!! That is one beautiful Bull!! I have my BP bull hunt in New Mexico this weekend, I Pray I get one like that!!

Great Job!!! :hatsoff:

In New Mexico, you have a great chance at a bigger one! Good luck and have a great adventure.

That's a great elk, congratulations! That's my dream hunt, I hope I'm blessed enough some day to make it.

Dang nice bull and congratulations! Due to conflicts, I'm not going until 4th season but still plan to be hunting with the muzzleloader.

Just one more photo of the antlers up on the wall attached to a piece of old barnwood.
OnthewallMLbull.jpg

Back