• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Glad I found this place

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Super excited someone pointed me over here from another forum. How long do I have to wait to post in the classifieds? That’s the main reason I was sent here.

Welcome to the forum.
You need to make at least 5 posts and be a member for over 14 days in order to put an ad in the Classified Ad section.

These requirements are designed to keep spammers and robot computers from posting ad's on the forum.

Welcome to the forum.
You need to make at least 5 posts and be a member for over 14 days in order to put an ad in the Classified Ad section.

These requirements are designed to keep spammers and robot computers from posting ad's on the forum.
ooo ok I really like that policy thanks for the info!

Welcome to the forum my friend.

We’re glad to have ya! Tons of useful information to be had right here. Some of our members have years of knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

Hope to hear more from you in the very near future my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome to the Forum.

Tell us a bit ore about yourself. What excites you about traditional muzzleloading? What firearms do you own? What are you planning to purchase or make in the future? Where do you live? Are you a hunter, target shooter or reenactor?

Welcome to the Forum.

Tell us a bit ore about yourself. What excites you about traditional muzzleloading? What firearms do you own? What are you planning to purchase or make in the future? Where do you live? Are you a hunter, target shooter or reenactor?
I fell in love with studying the American Revolution early in my study’s to become a US history teacher. After diving into other 18-19th century warfare I fell in love completely with the weapons and tactics. I own a Kentucky long rifle and a British sea service pistol. Both flintlock. My dream gun is either a Brown Bess or Charleville but unfortunately my current situation doesn’t leave me with a free $1000 laying around. That’s actually why I was pointed over to this forum. Once I get one of those I plan on reenacting. I also want to use it for youth programs to introduce kids to muzzleloaders as well as spark their interest in history. I live in California unfortunately.

Back