• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

G'Day from Stralia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auscraft

Pilgrim
Reaction score
G'day
Wayne From Australia fairly new to BP and have been lurking for some time. I have a .45 Hawken made in the 70;s I have only recently decide to go 18th cent so here I am to learn as much as I can about Muzzleloaders and the time.
I will be asking many questions , however I have still much reading before I do and make myself 100% look like fool.
I have made many of my own equipment/accruements some will need to be more period correct but I will post pics as time goes on. From what I have already read and seen here I am sure I am in the right place to learn and know my questions will be answered with great help
Cheers

"Heide Ya'll"...the Texas version! Welcome to the gang. Sounds like a good plan to read through the posts and get a feel for things before plunging ahead. Back in the dim, dark 1960's & 70's, we didn't have a facility like this so we just stuffed it in and took our chances. Well, maybe not that casual but unless you lived near some else in the sport, learning curves looked rather hideous! :haha: Start with what you've got and use a little common sense...most of all, have fun learning! :thumbsup:

Back