• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

G'day from down under

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard. All sorts of lies and lessons to be learned around here.

Dive right in and find some!

Plenty of your countrymen & just across the ditch in NZ. Where in Aus are you ? What are your shooting interests ?.
Regards Rudyard

Just joined your good look.en Group,looking forward to finding out all the good stuff here on shooting Muzzleloading guns and rifles ,Have a nice day.Cheers from Australia 😉
Well, you found us! Greetings from Arkansaw, (that's in the southern spere of influence here in the U.S. of A.) Tell us more about that lovely land you live in, animals, people, survival tactics in awkward blackpowder adventures, et cetera, and we'll try to elucidate your future exploits in the Dark Side. Bravo to all you frontstuffers in Oz. Stay dry, Black is Beautiful!

welcome aboard from Iowa, you won't have to roll your trouser legs up , there are people here that don't mind to
share there wisdom, No bull is spread here. just a mountain of knowledge , Just jump in and ask away.
gunnyr

Hi all thanks for the welcome Glad to hear from Bob Mcbride Not so good news what hes about to go though .But he'll be back Bigger and Better and all the best to him on his recovery .I'm from a Small town about 100 miles on the east coast south of Sydney ,Shoot Blackpowder twice a month Muzzleloading Rifles and smooth bores both Cap & Flint ,I'm Lucky that i only live five miles from the local range and it goes out 800 Meters and have a Covered 100 meter Range as well Have a Nice day Cheers from Australia.

Back