• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Free leather swatches

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the ripe old age of 75 I still work part time in a furniture store. About once a year we update all the fabric samples. This year we had a lot of leather swatches that were going to be thrown away. Being an old buck skinner I can not throw away useful leather and this is good leather. Each swatch is about 10 inches by 7.5 inches with two holes in top. Anyway, a picture is attached, each stack has 6 pieces in assorted colors and I have 7 stacks. Here is the deal, they are free if you pay the postage. I’ll put them in a brown envelope and send them on their way. If anyone is interested leave a note here and follow up with a pm with address. Thanks, hopefully these can be used.
Steve

Attachments

• 494DDD74-33B0-4DB9-8DA6-0005B29B57CE.jpeg
    494DDD74-33B0-4DB9-8DA6-0005B29B57CE.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Bigfoot, will do but I was hoping to spread the wealth and should have say that in my post. But since I didn’t and you made the first call, I’ll honor it. Steve

Guys don't get your panties in a bunch, if any of you want some scrap pieces of leather I've got bags and bags of it. I don't make many things that use small pieces of leather.
Sometimes my wife will make leather bags as gifts for young kids at the rendezvous but that's about it.
Give me an idea of what you can use and if you'll pay for the shipping it's yours. I want everyone to understand this is a bunch of leather so let's pass it around.

Guys don't get your panties in a bunch, if any of you want some scrap pieces of leather I've got bags and bags of it. I don't make many things that use small pieces of leather.
Sometimes my wife will make leather bags as gifts for young kids at the rendezvous but that's about it.
Give me an idea of what you can use and if you'll pay for the shipping it's yours. I want everyone to understand this is a bunch of leather so let's pass it around.
Very kind of you :)

For anyone that may be around Springfield, Missouri, when you make a purchase at Springfield Leather you can fill a nice sized bag with upholstery leather scraps for free.

Attachments

• 5097D5AE-69B8-441B-903A-A69A1053903B.jpeg
    5097D5AE-69B8-441B-903A-A69A1053903B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back