• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wall mounted rifle display

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wants to get started with AMM and The Texas Army next year…
If you have questions or need help with The Texas Army, I'd be proud to offer any help that I can.
The next event is at Gonzalez on Oct 6-8 for the Come and Take It Festival and Reenactment.
Even if you don't participate, this is a big deal in town, and a lot of fun. The whole county is in the parade, it seems. Lots of VFDs and Sheriffs.
It's a long drive from everywhere, but we'll be camping, so you and your son can see what we use.
Let me know by pm if you want more info.

If you have questions or need help with The Texas Army, I'd be proud to offer any help that I can.
The next event is at Gonzalez on Oct 6-8 for the Come and Take It Festival and Reenactment.
Even if you don't participate, this is a big deal in town, and a lot of fun. The whole county is in the parade, it seems. Lots of VFDs and Sheriffs.
It's a long drive from everywhere, but we'll be camping, so you and your son can see what we use.
Let me know by pm if you want more info.

He definitely wants to participate, but I think the minimum age is 16, so that’s next June. I want to do it as well since I’m a 6th generation Texan, the boys are 7th.

Have a ranch property near Yorktown, so Gonzales is easy!

That weekend is the Texas SWAT Championship so there’s no chance for me to make it. Maybe the next event tho, thx!

I used to mount mine using leather straps and a hook, but no more.
under the gun laws any displays must be in a room that is virtually impregnable and even antiques on display must be in a deadbolted room, not visible from outside the room and any windows must have secure metal screens.

Value your Second Amendment.
Unfortunately, we may not be that far behind you mate.

Nice display, love the barn wood. I keep 3 ML rifles on display and5-6 C&B revolvers out for my visual enjoyment, I consider that important in the enjoyment of my life.. I'd hate to lose them to theft but they're only money, nothing sentimental. I can relax knowing they won't be used in drive-by crimes so my conscious will be clear. All the modern stuff but for EDC is locked up.

IMG_20230127_142527.jpg
This is mine yeah their not perfect but all scratch built with my own mistakes.....lol

All of you who live where displaying unsecured guns is a good idea have my envy. Here is California, it is illegal to not secure guns. Second, when word gets around to the dirt bags, all of your guns get stolen. The word spreads via workmen you let in the property. They seem to have network.

If I move to another state a vault room will be made in the new house. Safes beat up your guns and make it difficult to get hem out to shoot.

Cool! I did similar, but hadn't thought about adding a knife or hawk to the display ... maybe because I keep them in the truck, so I'm ready to throw them at the wood target butt anytime I'm at the BP range. Hmmmmmmmmmm ... but there is a war club!

This is my office 'man cave'. Don't mind the piece of gym exercise equipment standing in the way of a full view of the NDN in the French & Indian War poster from NY. I just LOVE the Last of the Mohicans and the pre-F&IW era ...

View attachment 241954
Looks nice, I guess I'm to paranoid to do that anymore considering the times in which we live.

Back