• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! East vs West! Ends August 30, 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mountainman56 said:
Hey Jethro....howzitgoineh?? I got to readin this the other day when I got a happy birthday from the forum. Thought maybe my twin could use a little help defendin against you Easterners if he'll have me.

Now it's a family thing. Welcome back brother! Yer just in time to throw some lead in an Easterly direction. :grin:

GGW

Gen Jethro.......Here to report...
after morning coffee.
Pinned 5 no-accounts to the board..
Possum toe eaters turned yellow like looking into "Curly's" bore.
Last time I saw them they were whimpering and crying for mamma!
Some of them were trying to crawl back under the rock they were hatched from. :blah:
Just left them for the buzzards...they gotta eat too! :grin:

A dispatch just arrived with reports of 10 Easterners being shot nearly plum center by Pvt. MHB and our mercenary, Pacobillie. With shooters like this on the Western side the East is bound to fall.

GGW

General Jethro suh, just returned from the front lines. Battle going well. Sending intel by courier at once, may the force be with you...............watch yer top knot...........

Them rascally Westerners don't know what kinda trouble they done went and got theirself into.

General Jethro, I am reporting that a volley was sent down range from the North Central WV militia in the East vs West skirmish. Results of the volley are being sent by official government courier to your headquarters. From my position I perceive there has been more shoutin than shootin from the Western direction.
I would encourage all others on the Eastern side of the Big Muddy to shoot and not let the shoutin get in the way of your target.

General Jethro sir, went huntin them westerners this mornin and found them hold up tryin to figure out how to tie their shoes. Got 3 shots off and broke my dang ram rod :cursing: :( . Had 'em runnin and trippin over their shoe laces too. Sorry sir I won't be able to meet my 5 scalp quota. :(

Gen. Greywhiskers I have seen the enemy crossing the mississippi river on foot cause it so low and I fell 5 of them before they turned around although I don't think anywounds were serious am sending proper paper work asap Pappy :wink:

Vtsmoker said:
General Jethro sir, went huntin them westerners this mornin and found them hold up tryin to figure out how to tie their shoes. Got 3 shots off and broke my dang ram rod :cursing: :( . Had 'em runnin and trippin over their shoe laces too. Sorry sir I won't be able to meet my 5 scalp quota. :(

Dang it, you shoulda just throwed them last 2 balls by hand. Prolly woulda been more accurate than them Westerners rifles anyway!

General Grey Whiskers, suh! (Man, that is so hard to say! :haha: ) I kept a good, hot volley goin' today on them Easterners! A couple of them went down with ease. Them thet were hidin' down low were safe, and them that had thar heads up high was easy pickins. I'll be deiverin' correspondents in person cause I hear tale that them Easterners control the postage routes and they ain't to be trusted. Will await further orders, suh!

PROCLAMATION - I hearby order all unblooded members of the Western regulars and militia to head east. After crossing the Mississippi river, engage any remaining Eastern troops. Send word of your victories to my quarters by Saturday.

Victory is in sight!

Gen. Grey Whiskers

General Jethro... Have kept behind the lines..Deep!
Can smell the ocean...not much here but a bunch of Greenies drinking Star bucks.. :shocked2: :blah: :rotf:

Latest posts

Back