• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! East vs West! Ends August 30, 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they come boys! Soon as they cross the river let 'em have it! We will defend the Eastern bank until the last or them Western dawgs tucks tail and skedaddles back from whence he came!
Stack those that don't make it back across the river up like cord wood and send me the count.

:slap: :slap: :slap:

Why U big Du-moss it's crept behind ....not kept behind!!!!! :youcrazy:

Makeumsmoke's secret spy trip to Seattle has been foiled. He was caught trying to shoot geese from atop the Space Needle. :shocked2:

Gen. Grey Whiskers

Grey Whiskers said:
Makeumsmoke's secret spy trip to Seattle has been foiled. He was caught trying to shoot geese from atop the Space Needle. :shocked2:

Gen. Grey Whiskers

Geese??????? Don't you mean
helicopters,float planes and skycarp(seagulls)..even the birds have coffee dripping out of both sides of their beaks??? :rotf:

The reports of enemy casualties keep coming in. The East must be about outta shooters brave enuf to cross the Missisip. I predict an early surrender.

Gen. Grey Whiskers

There will be no surrenderin' from this side of the river! However, we will accept yours as soon as you are ready.

Don't forget to get those targets in the mail today if you haven't already done so! This is the last official day to get 'em mailed. Now it's up to us Generals to gather up the targets, add up the scores, and do the math.... Unless you Westerners are ready to give up...

A message just arrived at my headquarters. Makeumsmoke has been captured in the great state of Washington. Since all hostilities have ended I ordered him returned to the other side of the muddy river. :grin:

Before I could intervene though, the WA Militia boys poured enuf coffee down him to make him talk. And talk. And talk. :wink: Should be a long trip home for Mrs. Smoke.

Gen Grey Whiskers

Reports of Eastern casualties are still arriving. I'll request a meeting with Gen Jethro to discuss the terms of their surrender.

Gen Grey Whiskers

Pacobillie said:
How long will it be before we find out the extent of the East's defeat?

We gotta give the pony express plenty of time to deliver the news of the West's defeat before we can post the results. After meeting with General Grey Whiskers, it looks like Monday might be the day you Westerners will find out exactly how bad you were whooped.

Well troops, it looks like the West has lost this war to the Eastern side. :surrender:

After a parley with Gen. Jethro it looks like the East had an average score of 11.093" and the West scored 12.416".

Gen. Grey Whiskers

Lots of fun guys. Many thanks to both Generals for hosting this shoot...............watch yer top knot..............

:shocked2: We won? Had me worried there.

...errr...I mean... We won! :thumbsup: Just like I suspected!

It was a hard-fought battle to the very end. You Westerners put up a good fight. Thanks for the competition. :hatsoff:
Now, I believe the beers are on you boys?

The Eastern Militia;
Jethro224
Buford
58Caliber
MDK_WV
makeumsmoke
T.O.
Stormcloud
Maven
Good shootin' boys! :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

As a matter of interest...
How many troops did each side have in the skirmish?
And when can we expect a new battle, maybe with pistols, or flintlocks only, or...?
I don't think the West oughta surrender after only one engagement...
Meanwhile, rather than surrender, I'll take to the hills - which go up to around 9,000 feet hereabouts.
mhb - Mike

Back