• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Foreign IT Company Gobbles Up Top US Ammunition Manufacturers - Remington, Federal, CCI and Others Sold Off

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't think you need have any 2A or other firearms or supply worries about the Czechs. As the article says, "the Czech people have every reason to appreciate the need for an armed citizenry." (article URL removed)

Czech's make s&b ammo which has been plentiful for 10 plus years. I'd be willing to bet they help our market.

Well it will be very interesting. My concern is that more product will be leaving this country. Less for US buyers. More for sale to highest bidders. Perfect tactic for this administration to hinder the population and one less thing to help them control the 2A.

Do ya really think they are buying to provide MORE for the US market? Or more for their own purposes.
Do you really think the new owners are going to take ammo from the largest market in the world for ammo & ship it overseas where ammo sales are much smaller???? That's like saying that Belgian company that bought Budweiser is going to deprive Americans of their beer & not make money selling it to us. These "conspiracy" theories that pop up on this forum are getting silly. They are buying ammo companies so they can make the huge profits the American market offers, not to "Take your ammo away", DUH!!!!

I visited and toured the CZ factory in Brno back in 2001. To a man, they were thrilled to be out from under the thumb of communism. They even invited the long-retired factory manager to come over and greet us. He told a great story about how they managed to sabotage weapons manufactured for the Wehrmacht during WWII at great risk to themselves and their families. After surviving that, they lived under Soviet control for decades.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Czechs. They are probably more all in on individual liberty and freedom than many of our own young people. Why? Because they know what it was like to lose those rights.

These wild and crazy guys bought them….

Attachments

• IMG_1539.png
    IMG_1539.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
Do you really think the new owners are going to take ammo from the largest market in the world for ammo & ship it overseas where ammo sales are much smaller???? That's like saying that Belgian company that bought Budweiser is going to deprive Americans of their beer & not make money selling it to us. These "conspiracy" theories that pop up on this forum are getting silly. They are buying ammo companies so they can make the huge profits the American market offers, not to "Take your ammo away", DUH!!!!
We will see won’t we. It’s all a matter of opinions right now. I have one. You have one. DUH!

Latest posts

Back