• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FLINTLOCK FEMALE FUN - Shooting with Jenna Rye ....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's obvious you had the; "we want to keep things safe" talk with her first, and emphasized the "fun part". Kept it possible for her to experience success and gain positive feedback with BIG reactive targets. Good for you! That's sooo important. Breaking 2 balloons simultaneously while shooting at an ax head can wait for another day.

Last edited:
It's obvious you had the; "we want to keep things safe" talk with her first, and emphasized the "fun part". Kept it possible for her to experience success and gain positive feedback with BIG reactive targets. Good for you! That's sooo important. Breaking 2 balloons simultaneously while shooting at an ax head can wait for another day.

Yes..I have a brief safety talk with all new shooters but don't show that on camera.
I prefer to show the fun of shooting instead.
To avoid keyboard warrior attacks, I take the time to show the "eye & ear protection"
Miranda warning and shooting at a "safe" location on every video.
I really don't like to take the time to show the loading process, but, the reason I do is for any other new shooters that may watch the video. I want them to see how easy and fun primitive guns are to shoot.

Yes...I always put the largest targets I have for the new shooters to hit.
I want them to hit those targets and LOVE seeing the smiles on their face when they hit them.

Thanks for watching the vids....more FFF videos are coming soon.

Anybody else notice that she's shooting left handed with a right handed gun? Doesn't seem to bother her at all. Probably because she never heard that it was supposed to bother her.
Yep...
She sprang that switch on me at the last minute.
Told her "No problem...I shoot RH guns LH frequently."
Jenna was good with that.
We went on to have a blast and she shoots very well.
Thanks for watching...

We were told at the range when we had to qualify that first time women shooters were usually better shots than the men because they didn't have to unlearn bad habits.

Back