• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FLINTLOCK FEMALE FUN shooting with Lisa....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fun! Thanks for sharing. Seems like flintlocks would be a natural fit for Harley folks. They're used to things which require a fair amount of fiddling with to function.

Nice Mark! I think you've hooked another one! My daughter and I set out to have some BPMS style shooting today ourselves, since we had a pumpkin she decorated for a school project and my wife said it's time to get rid of it...Oh and we encountered a MUCH more manly Bigfoot on the way, Bigfoot #5 to be exact. It's parked a couple miles from our club. Here's a pic of us standing next to the 10' tires and the pumpkin we blew up with 80 grains of GOEX and a 370 grain .50 Maxi ball. I said 320 grains in the clip but I was wrong.
IMG_20221113_171833.jpg
IMG_20221113_123337.jpg

Nice Mark! I think you've hooked another one! My daughter and I set out to have some BPMS style shooting today ourselves, since we had a pumpkin she decorated for a school project and my wife said it's time to get rid of it...Oh and we encountered a MUCH more manly Bigfoot on the way, Bigfoot #5 to be exact. It's parked a couple miles from our club. Here's a pic of us standing next to the 10' tires and the pumpkin we blew up with 80 grains of GOEX and a 370 grain .50 Maxi ball. I said 320 grains in the clip but I was wrong. View attachment 175055View attachment 175056
View attachment 175057
WOW...what a truck! That rascal is a hoss for sure!
I bet your daughter will remember that pumpkin exploding!
Well done dad! I'm proud of you!

Latest posts

Back