• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First buck with Kibler Flintlock--thanks to the forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if new thread was better--but decided to just keep this thread as an archive of bucks taken with my Kibler. I took 5 total deer this year, 2 on my Kansas property and 3 on my Missouri property (We are allowed a bonus doe in Missouri in my county, 2 bonus doe are allowed in 23'!). One Missouri buck and one Kansas buck.

Not to continue to sound like a Kibler commercial and I promise I don't know Jim---but I'm in love with the rifle. No hangs, no misfires---it just puts lead down range, accurately, repeatedly. The joke with buddies is, my luck with it is due to it turning 50 yard shots into a 49 yard shots after you get the stock to your shoulder :)

Once again, thanks to this forum. Although I haven't posted in some time, I continue to read and follow---there are so many great members here sharing so much great info--it's made my foray into muzzle loading a great experience. Thanks to everyone for forming up such a great community.

Attachments

• Kansas Buck 22.JPEG
    Kansas Buck 22.JPEG
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Missouri Buck 22.jpg
    Missouri Buck 22.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 0
Back