• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After selling a t/c seneca way back in the mid 70s I had a craving for another for a couple years. I finally found one albeit paying dearly for it.
This one is in mint condition and in 36 cal. I won't get to see it for a while I'm having it shipped to my my friends house in PA and will get my hands on it late next month.
Screenshot_20230418-223707_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you ship it to a friend's house...so the wife doesn't know lol
You guys must not be married long.! I've been married almost 50 years now and I usually get what I want when I want. The reason I shipped to my friends is I am currently in FL and will be going to TX so I won't be home for a few weeks. My firend/next door neighbor gets all my packages while I'm away.

I am currently in FL and will be going to TX
In case I don't see you, Welcome to Texas!
Try some tacos. And some enchiladas, and chili con queso, and maybe a cerveza or dos.
And get you some of the best brisket BBQ you'll find in these 50 States!
Make sure you go listen to some live music, too. Lots of these folks are successful enough that they don't have to leave Texas!

As Lyle Lovett sings,
"I know you're not from Texas, but Texas wants you anyway!"

Last edited:
I have said it here before. Moderation is your friend. After 35+ years of marriage I know better than to bring an armored half track onto the property or try to collect crew served weapons. But I have no problem collecting the long arms and handguns which interest me.

Caveat: One gun looks pretty much like any other to her. She may not realize just how many there are. The wife of an acquaintance was shocked when he bought gun safes and filled them.

And get you some of the best brisket BBQ you'll find in these 50 States!

Caveat: One gun looks pretty much like any other to her. She may not realize just how many there are. The wife of an acquaintance was shocked when he bought gun safes and filled them.
John, I've been there a few times. My daughter lives there with her family. We go and pick up the grandsons for the summer every year. Been to a place called Hutchin's in Frisco for BBQ brisket and "burnt ends" - mmm mmm good!
Solanco, My wife doesn't know the difference either. She did however recognize it when I brought one of those "terrible assault rifles" in the house. I told her not to worry because I tgrained it not to assault anyone unless they meant us physical harm - then it would attack.

Nice Seneca .36 !

I got lucky and stumbled across mine in likewise mint/pristine condition on a back shelf @ a small gun shop, tagged @ $300

Lower, below - It's a nice companion to my .45 Seneca.(for which I paid $100 10 years ago in an modern/AR gunshop that didn't have a clue)

fAO6dKUl.jpg

vebulA7l.jpg

I have been married for 27 years my wife understands what I want, she bought me a .62 cal isaac haines rifle for my birthday. 🥰
I took my wife to a gun show one time when we were living in FL and I spotted a Marlin Guide Gun .45-70 (ported) right when they first came out. Checking it out and admiring it, much to my surprise, she said if you like it, buy it! I didn't hesitate to give here a chance to change her mind.
Nice Seneca .36 !

I got lucky and stumbled across mine in likewise mint/pristine condition on a back shelf @ a small gun shop, tagged @ $300

Lower, below - It's a nice companion to my .45 Seneca.(for which I paid $100 10 years ago in an modern/AR gunshop that didn't have a clue)
Good golly Pietro you paid less for both of them than I paid for this one! You lucky dog.

After selling a t/c seneca way back in the mid 70s I had a craving for another for a couple years. I finally found one albeit paying dearly for it.
This one is in mint condition and in 36 cal. I won't get to see it for a while I'm having it shipped to my my friends house in PA and will get my hands on it late next month.View attachment 215849
Nice little .36!

Back