• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dutch's system works!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eggwelder is somewhat wrong unless he was referring to old time subscriber.
When I had an income I frequently forced a copyon the needy but those days are long, sadly gone.

I used to give free copies to reverends and people in the closely related fields of morticians ship.

but not doctors.

Dutch

Dutch Schoultz said:
It is true, For some damn reason, Canadians can't order via credit card, ut if you can get a $20US Bill from a local bank and tell me when you are mailing it I'll zip you a copy via email before your letter arrives.
Canada is my second largest source of sales.Awkward as all this is.

I get orders from everywhere, even Poland but the credit people just won't relent on Canadians.

Dutch Schoultz - Equally puzzled

Thank you Dutch , that's what I will do .

Back