• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dixon's fair schedule

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly I am going to quite busy looking for goodies---I have a lo-o-o-o-ong list. I also want to see what TVM brings along with them---two years ago I bought a Tennessee Po' Boy in .40 flint---it is my favorite rifle---just a beauty and at that calibre---accurate as all get out. I hope they have some flintlock pistols with them this year---I am damned if I am ever going to wait a full year for a gun to be assembled. :RO:

don't have my list handy....but it's bout 4-5 seminars a day.............bob

I will be there all three days. Trying to figure out how I can be in the Seminar tent and the Barn at the same time so I don't miss a thing! ::

I am going to be there at least Sat maybe Friday also if i pitch a tent, sound's like there is alot to see Freinds have told me its real good

I'll be there on Saturday, in period attire. Flintlock tuning, Horn carving, and Engraving and Carving, for sure. Heard it's gonna be packed!

I will be there 3 days.

Are there evening activities, or does everyone pretty much head for their camps and motels at 5:00?

Any recommendations on a place to stay?

Looks like a saturday event for this boy. Good chance to fall in with some friendlies, light the pipe and sort thru the plunder.
........Longshot

I'll be there Sat and Sun. I'll bring my long Jaeger to walk around with. I don't think it will completely done, but I'm trying to get it together.

I'm putting a list together now so I don't go crazy. It's a bit like going to the grocery store when you're hungry.....you end up with twice as much stuff as you need.

Back