• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Dixie Gun Works .44 Kentucky RH Flint Pistol, Needs Work.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenring

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a Dixie Gun Works .44 cal Flinter that I bought my brother years ago and it has sat in his tool box for eons, he gave it back to me to see what I could do with it and I don’t have the time to restore it. Any way the pistol has rust but the lock sparks well and the Bridle tumbler and all working lock parts on the inside are good. Stock is not cracked at all ,every part is there and I disassembled it to expos everything so you know what it looks like. it Can be saved with some work. I will leave it disassembled for your convenience to work on if you like.it’s an as is sale guys, here are the pics, Make an Offer.
1637950733870.jpeg

1637950896678.jpeg

I have a Dixie Gun Works .44 cal Flinter that I bought my brother years ago and it has sat in his tool box for eons, he gave it back to me to see what I could do with it and I don’t have the time to restore it. Any way the pistol has rust but the lock sparks well and the Bridle tumbler and all working lock parts on the inside are good. Stock is not cracked at all ,every part is there and I disassembled it to expos everything so you know what it looks like. it Can be saved with some work. I will leave it disassembled for your convenience to work on if you like.it’s an as is sale guys, here are the pics, Make an Offer. It is missing the Front Site.View attachment 106508

The Pistol is a Pedersoli, and is missing the front site but the dovetail is straight and true to fit a site to your liking.

I have a Dixie Gun Works .44 cal Flinter that I bought my brother years ago and it has sat in his tool box for eons, he gave it back to me to see what I could do with it and I don’t have the time to restore it. Any way the pistol has rust but the lock sparks well and the Bridle tumbler and all working lock parts on the inside are good. Stock is not cracked at all ,every part is there and I disassembled it to expos everything so you know what it looks like. it Can be saved with some work. I will leave it disassembled for your convenience to work on if you like.it’s an as is sale guys, here are the pics, Make an Offer.View attachment 106508

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Forum rules state a price must be posted in all items for sale. Remember you can always lower the price.
Good luck and best wishes.

If you post a price, than you should be able to take a better offer for more money then, like house hunting ? Can you post it as a starting price ? It would be more fair to all if was listed for more to see and have a opportunity to purchase it , than just the vultures that sit and watch this forum to capitalize on their fellow man. And would allow the seller to move on to the next best offer , when the tire kicker never call back... Cheers,

Pistol has been SOLD, Thank you all for your inquiries it means a lot. I know how it feels to miss out on a sale and something you would like to project on. Have a great day all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back