• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD SOLD-Dixie Gun Works .31 1849 Pocket Pistol $200

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sold -Selling a Dixie Gun Works .31 caliber 1849 Pocket Pistol. This is a kit gun and comes with the original box and paperwork. This is most likely an Armi San Marco revolver. Do not have the flask and mold. Steel frame with round barrel. Barrel is marked on left side Made in Italy Dixie Gun Works INC. Top of the barrel is marked Hartford Pocket Model. Right side of barrel is marked BLACK POWDER ONLY and .31 Cal. Italian proofs on plain cylinder with no engraving. All original finish. Looks to be unfired. Stiff when cocking it. I am sure it has never been apart and cleaned or polished. No date on it or markings on the frame which is as these came new. Have looked at three others like it and one .36 Hartford and they were identical. It has the number 443 marked on the bottom of one wood grip which matches the number on the box. The wood and brass have not been touched so it will need to have the brass and wood finished as it is a kit revolver. Appears to be exactly as it was sold new. Asking $200 shipped were legal. Postal money order. PM with questions.

Attachments

• DSCN1062.JPG
    DSCN1062.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1063.JPG
    DSCN1063.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1070.JPG
    DSCN1070.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1071.JPG
    DSCN1071.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1066.JPG
    DSCN1066.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1067.JPG
    DSCN1067.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1064.JPG
    DSCN1064.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1069.JPG
    DSCN1069.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1065.JPG
    DSCN1065.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I bought one of these kits from DGW circa 1989-90, and it was a decent little gun when finished...I haven't a clue what ever happened to it? Probably got traded off on something else now long forgotten at Friendship...🤔

Anyway, I guess I'll take this one...PM sent.

I bought one of these kits from DGW circa 1989-90, and it was a decent little gun when finished...I haven't a clue what ever happened to it? Probably got traded off on something else now long forgotten at Friendship...🤔

Anyway, I guess I'll take this one...PM sent.
PM sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back