• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

D.A. Stanley underhammer action.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen one of these ”in the flesh”?
I’ve been wondering what the internals are like and I can imagine at least three alternatives.
what think ye all?

Attachments

• DF851CEB-8144-4162-93DE-9FB87B88C65C.jpeg
    DF851CEB-8144-4162-93DE-9FB87B88C65C.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 52
Has anyone ever seen one of these ”in the flesh”?
I’ve been wondering what the internals are like and I can imagine at least three alternatives.
what think ye all?
I think it is OK, if you like a coil spring. It appears to be a decent action.

I like something more graceful like this R.J. Renner, using trigger guard/spring energy.
Thanks for posting.
Larry

IMG_3127.jpeg

Looking at the Stanley, I bet it's a lot simpler than you think?

Here's mine? WAY too complicated internals, but it works..
Need to do a rebuild and make it a single trigger. On a UH the DS trigger is superfluous.
( but I had to answer the ego challenge )

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan

Attachments

• DS UH1.jpg
    DS UH1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 28
Back